Estate Planning Attorney in Colorado Springs
Larry Gaddis moved to Colorado from Kansas at the age of four. He has lived in the Colorado Springs area since 1969 and has been very active in a number of civic organizations and his church. His current focus is with several local non-profits and several Foundations.
Meet the Gaddis Family
Mr. Gaddis is married to Dr. Barbara Gaddis, who teaches organic chemistry at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. They have two sons, Jeffrey W. Gaddis, who is one of the leading realtors in Colorado Springs, and Aaron P. Gaddis, who is also a lawyer practicing in Colorado Springs. Larry has five grandchildren and enjoys travel, reading, and watching hockey and football.
Contact Attorney Gaddis Today!
Mr. Gaddis is assisted by Angelika M. Bush, Advanced Certified Paralegal & Rechtsassessorin. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Areas of Emphasis:
Since 2013 Mr. Gaddis has limited his practice to:
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts, 1963
- University of Colorado, Juris Doctor, 1969
Awards & Honors
- Top Lawyer Designation for Colorado Springs
- Martindale Hubble AV Preeminent Lawyer Rating
- Accredited Estate Planner Designation: 1993 to present
- Who's Who in American Law: 1983 to present
- Judicial Nominating Committee: 2014 – present
- Edmundson Foundation
- Colorado Springs Estate Planning Council: 1977 to present: Secretary, 1985 President; 1990 to 1991
- Colorado Springs School Foundation: 1985 to present
- Colorado Legal Services Board: 1999 to present; Treasurer 2008 to present
- Colorado Bar Association: 1969 to present: Board of Governors, 1976 to 1978; Executive Council, 1978 to 2010
- El Paso County Bar Association: 1969 to present: President-Elect 2006 to 2007; President 2007 to 2008; Chairman, Lawyer Referral Committee, 1974 Probate Section, 1983 to present; Probate Section President, 1988 to 1989; Chairman, Fee Dispute Committee, 1990 to 2007; Legacy Society, 2010 to present
- American Bar Association: 1969 to present
Past Memberships and Honors:
- Super Lawyer Designation for Colorado
- Judicial Performance Commission for the Fourth Judicial District: 1993 to 1999
- Legal Services of the Pikes Peak Region: Board Member, 1990 to 1997; President 1995 to 1999
- Pikes Peak Community Foundation: Founding Board Member; 20 years on the Board and President for 10 years, 1996 to 2016
- Colorado Springs Community Trust: 1991 to 2009: Chairman, 1999 to 2009
- Colorado Springs School Trustee Emeritus
- Colorado Springs School Board of Trustees: 1973 to 1996
- Center for Prevention of Domestic Violence: Board Member, 1986 to 1990
- Pikes Peak Mental Health Center: Board Member, 1972-1978; President, 1975 to 1976
- Adjunct Professor: University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, 1975 to 1977
- Bureau of National Affairs Award, 1969
- Lecturer in Estate Planning and Probate for Local and Statewide Groups
- Attends State and National Seminars on Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Probate, and similar topics
- Spanish (Larry R. Gaddis)
- German (Angelika M. Bush)
Don't wait to get started on your case. Arrange a consultation with attorney Gaddis by contacting us online or call (719) 249-6240 today.